By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice in our sole discretion.
2. USE LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BodMechanic.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BodMechanic.com’s website;
- download copies of the website content;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BodMechanic.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Refunds will not be granted if your license is terminated, and legal action may be taken against the violator.
The materials on BodMechanic.com’s website are provided “as is”. BodMechanic.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BodMechanic.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BodMechanic.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BodMechanic.com’s Internet site, even if BodMechanic.com or a BodMechanic.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on BodMechanic.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BodMechanic.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. BodMechanic.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. BodMechanic.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BodMechanic.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BodMechanic.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Membership access to BodMechanic.com’s Premium Content can be cancelled, revoked or modified at any time without refund. By creating a membership account, users confirm that they are able to legally make electronic purchases and are responsible for the payments associated with their subscriptions, purchases, and other account activity.
Registering for a membership includes emails that are sent for both confirmation and account usage purposes. Users can also opt into marketing and content emails after creating an account.
10. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Users can cancel their subscriptions at any time through their Account page on BodMechanic.com, found at BodMechanic.com/Account after the user logs into their account. Cancelling a subscription stops renewals from taking place, and the user continues to have access to the subscription that they paid for until the end of its current billing period.
Refunds for any product, subscription, or service of any kind (including but not limited to in-person and online sessions) will not provided for any reason. Once a user subscribes, they are immediately granted access to the Premium Content that they paid for, and therefore the user is not eligible for a refund. Users are responsible for canceling their subscriptions should they not wish to have their subscription renew.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.